Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Though I try year round to make sure my mom knows how much I appreciate her, I can’t help but go all out on Mother’s Day. Here are my top picks for this year’s gifts:
- A Tiffany Necklace – This gorgeous pendant necklace is quite the upgrade on the macaroni jewelry you gifted as a child. Made of Sterling Silver and incorporating Tiffany’s signature heart and key designs, this necklace is perfect for daily wear!
- Birchbox – Why should presents be limited to one day? I love gifting Birchbox subscriptions because they’re the gift that keeps on giving! Each box includes five beauty products (think makeup, skincare, etc.) picked specially for the recipient. They’re also running a promotion for Mother’s Day right now, so hurry on over!
- Keurig – Coffee makes the world go round. Last year my mom and I gifted my grandmother with a Keurig for her condo and she fell in love! Ever since, my mom has been hinting that she’d love to have one of her own, and I think this is the perfect occasion. I love how many options are available with Keurig – you’ll never have a problem matching your kitchen. Keurig is also running a Mother’s Day promotion so don’t delay!
- Starbucks Cup – See above for my opinion on coffee 😉 You can never have too many mugs or tumblers. It’s without a doubt the kitchenware I buy most often. Starbucks has a fantastic selection and has even picked out some Mother’s Day favorites.
- Flowers – No brainer! Peonies are a personal favorite of mine, but trust your heart! Daughters usually know these things 😉
- Blush Tieks – You’ve heard me talk about my love for Tieks before, so it should be no surprise they made it onto my Mother’s Day gift guide. Blush Tieks launched just recently and are an absolutely stunning neutral. Blush Tieks have a patent finish, and like all Tieks, are made from fine Italian leather.
What are your favorite gift for Mother’s Day this year? I’d love to know! Leave your thoughts in the comments below, and happy shopping!